About a year ago I decided it was time to take a big trip. Over the years we have made lots of acro friends from around the world who has invited us to come visit, and it felt like the right time to take them up on their options.
With a 6 month sabbatical approved, here’s how our round the world in 6 months panned out.
We spent our first month of travels in Europe doing almost non stop acro! Scott made some amazing videos to remember our time in these beautiful places.
- French Acro Convention, south of Bordeaux
- Finnish Acro Convention, in Jyväskylä
- A brief layover in Riga, Latvia
- Sicilian Acro Convention
August, September and October
Next up was an epic three month road trip across Canada and the USA, peppered with a few acro events in between!
- East Coast Adventures, visiting Acro Camp in Ohio, New York Acro Convention and Florida
- An Epic Canadian Road trip from Vancouver to Calgary, including Elk Falls on Vancouver Island
- 6 week American National Park Road trip from Las Vegas to Portland to Los Angeles visiting Yosemite, Yellowstone, Arches, Zion, Bryce, Glacier, Redwood, Sequoia, Grand Canyon and many more beautiful places.
November and December
This is where we are now, on the South East Asia leg of our trip, peppered with a few weeks in Europe in between.
- We’ll be spending 3 weeks in the Philippines exploring Coron, El Nido, Bohol, Pamilacan Island, and Manila
- A few weeks in Europe in Tenerife, Vienna and Prague
- Bangkok acro convention, followed by Bali before we return home
You can follow our journey on Instagram as @acro.travel.life